Recap – OFC 20: March Massacre II
It was packed out inside the Courtyard Marriott in Columbus, Ohio this past weekend for OFC: 20 March Massacre II. The sold-out crowd witnessed several great fights as well as an unforgettable moment. In the main event Tyler Bostick was able to successfully defend his light-heavyweight title, for the first time, against Aaron Bush.
The highlight of the night, however, came in the third fight when something unprecedented occurred. The fight was between Caleb Frasher and Joe Fisher. After the fight was over Fisher’s mother climbed the cage, to tend to her son who went to sleep during a rear-naked choke. She scaled the entire cage which stands nearly 9′ from the ground, rushed over to her son where she was greeted by Mark Matheny. The police had to escort her out of the cage while the medics took care of Fisher. It was an unfamiliar scene; one not seen too often.
See the rest of the results from the event in addition to the ‘of the Night’ awards after the break.
The ‘Of The Night’ Awards presented by Bangtown Fightwear
Submission of the Night: Ashton Nemdhari
Knockout of the Night: Caleb Frasher
Fight of the Night: Nick Gould and Jacob Miller
Performance of the Night: Tyler Bostick
OFC 20: March Massacre II Quick Results
- Corey Schooley def Austin Cook – 01:51 of Round 2 via Submission (Standing Guillotine)
- Brad Miller def James Taylor – 01:50 Round 2 via Submission (Strikes)
- Caleb Frasher def Joe Fisher – 00:36 of Round 1 via KO (RNC)
- Nick Kelly def Daniel Baldridge – 00:22 of Round 1 via KO
- Brandon Loring def Jake Wheaton – 02:06 of Round 1 via Submission (RNC)
- Nick Gould def Jacob Miller via Split Decision (29-28 G, 29-28 M, 29-28 G)
- David Stockton def Tavon Hudson – 01:40 of Round 1 via Submission (Guillotine)
- Rick White def Curtis Thacker – 01:50 of Round 1 via Submission (Armbar)
- Ashton Nemdhari def Thomas Chadwick – 00:29 of Round 1 via Submission (Guillotine)
- Jessie Iaquinta def Terrel Crawford – 00:49 of Round 1 via Submission (RNC)
- John Gardner def Shane Edwards via Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Aaron Jeffery def Bryan Howe – 02:41 of Round 1 via Submission (RNC)
- Tyler Bostick def Aaron Bush – Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
Were you able to attend the event? What were your thoughts? Tell us in the comments below.