Erlanger, Kentucky – Even though Team BluegrassMMA was not on hand for Absolute Action MMA 30 does not mean we can’t bring you the results from the event. Professional fighter Eric Moell score a first round victory to extend his record to 3-0 and still remains undefeated. It only took him 00:42 into the first round to finish off the more experienced fighter, Richard McDole.
In the main event of the evening lightweight champion Robert Ingram successfully defended his lightweight title. Robert submitted challenger Cody Harris in the closing part of round two via a rear-naked choke.
Below are the are the rest of the results from the Kentucky Boxing and Wrestling Authority (KBWA).
- Jeff Mack def AJ Spring via Submission (RNC),1:23 Round 1
- Brian Reinert def Brad Huston via Knockout 00:16 Round 1
- Alex Infante def Brandon Pollock via TKO (Strikes) 00:06 Round 1
- Dylan Farris def Scott Sturgeon via Submission (Guillotine) 1:09 Round 2
- David Rankin def Kris Evans via TKO (Strikes) 2:34 Round 3
- Dylan Cornett def Josh Finch via Unanimous Decision
- Joe Pegg def Chris Sallie via KO (Slam) 00:59 Round 1
- Josh Thorpe def Johnny Davis via Unanimous Decision
- Eric Moell def Richard McDole via Submission (Triangle Choke) 00:42 Round 1
- Mickey Tyler def Nick Noe via Unanimous Decision
- Cody Gabelman def Robert Sublett via Submission (Rear Naked Choke) 1:42 Round 1
- Chris Myers def Matt Steele via Submission(Standing Guillotine) 1:05 Round 1
- Robert Ingram def Cody Harris via Submission (Rear Naked Choke) 2:30 Round 2